Saturday, June 11, 2022 — Rain or Shine!
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Irvine, Quay, and McIntosh Parks, Beaver PA 15009
The Beaver Area Heritage Foundation Board of Directors fully intends to proceed with this year’s event. In the event that Covid-19 public health restrictions alter social gathering guidelines resulting in the postponement or a cancellation of Garrison Day, you will be notified by email. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure that you receive all future communications and follow us on facebook.com/ beaverheritage as updates will be posted there regularly, as well.
General Rules and Regulations
- Vendor Registrations will close on April 15th, 2022. Vendor spots are $80 per 12′ x 12′ space and $45 for a 6′ table-only space (Limited availability. Space accommodates a 6′ foot table. Not tents will be allowed in these table-only spaces).
- Show Fee is due with application to be considered.
- Vendor is responsible to maintain and dispose of trash generated in your designated space. Trash cans and dumpster will be provided at the parks.
- All items must be handmade by artisans/crafters. No “buy and sell” items are permitted.
- FOOD VENDORS: Five percent (5%) of GROSS due and payable at the end of the Show Day at the Gazebo – Heath inspector requests payments and certificate of insurance in order to participate.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to the following rules and regulations:
- The Garrison Committee reserves the right to reject an application/contract, therefore, returning your space rental fee.
- No reimbursement Shall be made for vendor cancellation or no shows.
- Exhibitors and participants shall not make any requests that deviate from the rules and regulations as are determined and interpreted by the Beaver Area Heritage Foundation.
- You may set up Friday (6/10/22) from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday set-up is from 6 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- Vendors, you MUST check in with BAHF Event Staff at the Gazebo located in Irvine Park, prior to setting up your tent(s).
- All tents must be in the center of your assigned number(s) and at least 3 feet back from the sidewalk where possible. Please do not encroach on another space. Your merchandise must be contained in the 12’ x 12’ space or an additional fee will be collected.
- The Show ends at 5:00 p.m. therefore, tearing down before 5 p.m. is not permitted.
- IMPORTANT: If you need to unload a vehicle in the park, please take care when driving in the park to help preserve our grass and sidewalks. By order of the Beaver Police Department, no vehicles will be allowed to remain in the park during the show or overnight.