Saturday, September 4, 2021
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Irvine, Quay, and McIntosh Parks, Beaver PA 15009
The Beaver Area Heritage Foundation Board of Directors fully intends to proceed with this year’s event. In the event that Covid-19 public health restrictions alter social gathering guidelines resulting in the postponement or a cancellation of Garrison Day, you will be notified by email. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure that you receive all future communications and follow us on facebook.com/ beaverheritage as updates will be posted there regularly, as well.
General Rules and Regulations
- Applications are due by June 15th, 2021 or until full. Registrations are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis, @ $75 per space.
- Show Fee is due with application to be considered.
- Vendor is responsible to maintain and dispose of trash generated in your designated space. Trash cans and dumpster will be provided at the parks.
- All items must be handmade by crafters. Please no “buy and sell” items.
- FOOD VENDORS: Five percent (5%) of GROSS due and payable at the end of the Show Day at the Gazebo.
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to the following rules and regulations:
- The Garrison Committee reserves the right to reject an application/contract, therefore, returning your space rental fee.
- Exhibitors and participants shall not make any requests that deviate from the rules and regulations as are determined and interpreted by the Beaver Area Heritage Foundation.
- You may set up Friday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. Saturday set-up is from 6 a.m. until 8 a.m.
- Vendors, please check in with event staff at the Gazebo located in Irvine Park, prior to setting up your tent(s).
- All tents must be in the center of your assigned number(s) and at least 3 feet back from the sidewalk where possible. Please do not encroach on another space. Your merchandise must be contained in the 10’ x 10’ space or an additional fee will be collected.
- The Show ends at 5:00 p.m. therefore, tearing down before 5 p.m. is not permitted.
- IMPORTANT: If you need to unload a vehicle in the park, please take care when driving in the park to help preserve our grass and sidewalks. By order of the Beaver Police Department, no vehicles will be allowed to remain in the park during the show or overnight.
Questions? Contact Carrie Ondrusek at 724-241-3288 or email@example.com.